The Branded Program provides 50% cost reimbursement for a wide variety of international marketing activities including:
- Package and label modifications
- In-store promotions and product demonstrations
- Fees for exhibiting at some overseas tradeshows and selected tradeshows held in the U.S.
- Public relations
- Marketing and point-of-sale materials
- Freight cost for samples
(Only small companies, as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration, and agricultural producer cooperatives are eligible to participate.)
New to the Branded Program? Learn more about the Branded Program and determine if you meet the export challenge. Once ready, the first step in the application process is to submit a free Pre-Qualification.
For current Branded Program participants:
- Logging in: For existing users, your default login name is your email address and your password is your last name (don’t forget to capitalize the first letter). After logging in for the first time, you are advised to change your password. However, if you have registered for our other programs and services over the last year using this system and have already changed your user ID and password, please continue to use that login information.
- Instructions on how to Navigate our System
- Graduation Exempt Tradeshows: The USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service has determined that certain approved international tradeshow activities in foreign countries may be exempt from the Branded Program graduation requirement for 2011.
- View Instructional Webinars about using the Branded Program.
Please select a language below to view our Branded Program Importer Manual.
This page contains links to files in PDF format which require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. In order to read an Adobe PDF formatted document, you need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Web site.